Friday, October 2, 2009

Art Show

...
Tonight I am going with friends to Andrew Noel's art show at a winery on Bainbridge Island. Last time I saw his work, it was impressionistic and full of colour. We still talk about the "fourth dimensional bubble" incident. I can only wonder what he has been doing for the past year, and how much he has improved on his style.

Lately I have been swamped with the amount of work I have to do, but I'm not complaining! I have almost finished up adding the text and information to the album cover for Grape Juice. I knocked out most of the hard work on a private illustration for another friend, and after that I'll begin work on the single-strand text for Ben Masters' business card. I think I hear my ride, so I'm cutting this short.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment