Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Breasterits

...
I was having an online conversation with Ben Masters about how much artists will charge, and how much people will pay for relatively simple paintings such as abstract impressionism. Not that I do not like abstract impressionism, but aren't people tired of paying $6,000 for a painting that could be made with a Spirograph and a willing elementary student?

"Maybe I should use my breasts to paint a picture, and then attach a huge price tag to it."

Mr. Masters seemed supportive of the idea [pun intended] so I think I may go through with it. People like big canvases, they like good colour combinations, and most of all they like breasts. So I am going to dig out one of my old giant-sized canvases from before I quit painting and go to work on it. At the very least it will be a temporary amusement that should elicit a few laughs at the next pARTy I attend.

To the right we see "Tulip"a genital painting by the talented Stephen Murmer.
...

1 comment:

  1. whoa, how did I miss this entry? I support this breast-printing.

    ReplyDelete