Monday, September 28, 2009

Coming Soon!

...
With all the the digital portraits, or iDents as I grudgingly call them, being proudly displayed on my friend's social networking pages, I have started the grueling process of coding a website from scratch. I have also started researching possible advertising methods other than word-of-mouth to get my artwork seen, sought, and bought.

Already I have had three requests for commissions that have popped up since the weekend, two being portrait commissions, the other is typography work for a business card. That's not counting the requests for trades and giftart that have started trickling into my inbox. With my low-low prices and meticulous attention to detail, I'm sure that this enterprise will start reaching new heights.
...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good luck... tell me if you need any help coding.

    ReplyDelete