Sunday, September 27, 2009

Temporary Hibernation

...
I haven't updated in a couple of days due to a combination of losing track of my schedule, and going to a party hosted by Mr. Draper. It was fairly interesting, getting to see people that I had not seen in years, as well as a handful from the NCA crowd. Funny how often the KSS and NCA lines cross like that. Either way, we discovered that Mr. Draper does an excellent Dr. Girlfriend impression.

To the right is a poster I've been playing around with for a while. Note that there are a lot of anatomical exaggerations going on, but that's what makes it fun. I did not include the second "wing" because it made the image a lot more visually confusing. I think the clouds are a pretty nice touch. I'm thinking about going back and touching some things up, but we'll see how it looks in its skateboard incarnation.
...

2 comments:

  1. MARTINE,

    YOUR STUFF IS STILL GREAT. You are still beautiful and I AM NOT STALKING YOU i am just old and crazy

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. God getting in here almost broke my brain.

    ReplyDelete