Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to School?



...
Earlier in the week I had promised Briana that I would accompany her to Evergreen State College, and didn't know that yesterday was the day that the trip would take place. She got a hold of me through Facebook of all places, and about 30 minutes after she contacted me, we were on our way to Olympia. It was a wonderful trip for the most part, and she suggested that instead of joining the Army, perhaps I should go back to college and pick up another degree. If I somehow manage to get my already existing loans in order, I might return to college to pick up a second Bachelor's degree in something a little bit more lucrative than art.

I was very delighted to see that there was an illustration for me waiting in my inbox, from my former college roommate nonetheless. She was a legend in our graduating class, and will no doubt go on to create something amazing. This is the first example of art I've seen from her in months, so maybe she'll start producing other things for the world to see.
...

2 comments:

  1. I love that illustration of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish that her gallery was more accessible, and that she would post more often.

    ReplyDelete