Monday, October 12, 2009

ArtBistro October Winner!

...
I've been on hiatus for the past week so I could get my creative juices flowing again. It came as a big surprise to me when I checked my inbox and discovered that I was chosen as a winner for the October Design Gallery on ArtBistro.

"This album represents excellent level of professionalism that ArtBistro members exhibit in their art work. Congratulations to all the winners!"

I didn't know that anyone actually looked at my work on that website, but I'm pleased nonetheless. Interestingly enough, it was the illustration of Miss Kinash's character, Vincent. His dashing good looks and upbeat attitude save the day again.

The picture to the right is completely unrelated, an art trade with Mr. Kyle Bishop. He requested that I do a portrait of him, and he would do one of me. Still waiting on that, but I had been planning on doing a portrait of him anyway.
...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That is so great. Keep doing good work! Yay.

    ReplyDelete